I don’t normally do these things but what the hey! (In no particular order…)
I’ve noticed this note go round the world of Facebook, so I was wondering when I’d end up getting tagged. I’ve now been tagged a few times but I’m not tagging 25 people though. If you want to do it, go ahead. I’m only tagging those who tagged me. I’ll add tags to people as people tag me in theirs.
Rules: Once you?ve been tagged, you are supposed to write a note with 25 random things, facts, habits, or goals about you. At the end, choose 25 people to be tagged. You have to tag the person who tagged you. If I tagged you, it?s because you’re one of the first 25 people that popped into my head.
1. I moan at the world a lot, just don’t ever take anything about it personal.
2. The reason I’m a vegetarian is because the concept of eating meat is just gross to me and my personal belief is I think it is quite immoral.
3. I like to keep all my clocks and watches in sync with the talking clock. No one can ever argue with you if they consider you late ;-)! (Also it can be useful for astronomy)
4. I get very addicted to coffee and tea.
5. One of my greatest goals in life is to set foot on another planet (or moon).
6. I hate celebrity. If I pick up a paper I don’t want to read about trashy celebrities. I want to read a paper for the news. Hence why I loath the Sun, Star and Daily Mirror (UK newspapers). I probably seem quite boring for that.
7. I hate mass commercialism. E.g. Christmas can no longer be enjoyed for Christmas. I’m quite a traditionalist and ‘old-fashioned’ for those things.
8. I love getting hand written letters. I think that’s meant more personal and meaningful.
9. I can spend ages just staring at the night sky. I just have to be careful of lamp posts ;-).
10. I’m never afraid going up but am almost always terrified when I have to climb back down.
11. I love most forms of music, including Heavy Metal, Trance, Indie, Classical, Jazz. I’m not as much a fan of RnB.
12. I can speak small bits of Welsh, Portuguese, Russian, Italian. I’d like to be able to speak every language.
13. I hate shopping at supermarkets. With my luck they always tend to close off certain checkouts as they get busy.
14. I love the little things that make the world seem a better place (might seem a little soft, I know).
15. I would love to explore and travel the world ALL MY LIFE if it were possible. I want a Tardis!
16. I like to collect foreign coins.
17. I have two left feet.
18. I have a poor sense of balance and often fall over on rough/uneven surfaces.
19. Anomalies bug me. I’m quite obsessive-compulsive for that.
20. I much prefer wine over beer and lager but beer and lager is cheaper and I’m a student.
21. I’m not fond of hot weather. I much prefer the cold. You can wrap up if you’re cold, but not if you’re hot.
22. I don’t like to take medication unless it is absolutely necessary.
23. I find almost everything extremely interesting. I am naturally curious. Since I’m not a cat, that’s not dangerous!
24. I’m rather anal about detail. If someone gets something remotely wrong, I’m often very quick off the mark to point it out.
25. I’ve realised more and more, perhaps I have a bit of a take on the world similar to Dr. Gregory House, though I’d never want to be as sarcastic.